Remodels, additions, ground-up designs and builds, residential or commercial, Karma Dog Construction is poised and ready to meet client needs.
Our collaborative expert team includes:
Karma Dog Construction is prepared to meet client needs.
Karma Dog Construction, Inc. is a Design-Build construction company.
Design-Build is ideal for projects that require multiple phases and multiple experts.
Design-Build is a single-source contract that commits a team of individuals to a unified approach within a set schedule and budget.
It is a collaborative and transparent process from the outset, stimulating innovative results and minimizing undue uncertainty.
One firm, one contract, one unified flow of work from initial concept through completion.
Karma Dog Construction’s main categories of service are:
– Master site planning and property
– Development (roads, wells, septic)
– Major and minor design review
– Working with city and county
– Building departments for all aspects of permitting
– Coordinate with all engineers needed for a project
– Work with clients remotely
– Navigate current code compliance
– Subdivision development
– Meet client expectations
– Long distance collaborations
– Accesssory Dwelling Units (ADUs)
– Tasting rooms
– Wine cellars
Landscape Designs and Installations
– Retaining walls and garden terraces
– Outdoor kitchens
– Pools and water features
– Tennis courts
– Patios and walkways
Photovoltaic Systems Installations
– Residential installations
– Commercial installations
A subset of Pre-Construction that Karma Dog specializes in is subdivision development. Services specific to subdivision development are:
– Pre-application with city staff
– Review by city project committee
– Environmental review
– Public hearing
– Filing of a final map
– Application submittal
We always provide an optimal, sustainable and custom solution to meet your needs.
We take pride in our service as well as our work. We are proud to say we have been chosen as Bohemian Best Residential Contractor 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2021.
Have questions or want to setup a consult?
Call 707.495.8456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org